Discovery Pass returns to Hillsborough County Public Library
Tampa Bay is home to many great museums and attractions, and HCPL makes these outings more affordable.
The Discovery Day Pass is back at local HCPL locations, providing single entry or a visit to multiple area attractions on a specific date. Booking these free passes has also become easier with the library’s new digital booking system. The process is simple:
- Use your smartphone, tablet or computer, or go to your local HCPL branch to use a public computer and click here to access the booking system.
- Choose the specific date you want to visit in the next 30 day window.
- Show your pass on your phone or print it out at home and bring it with you.
A valid library card is required to take advantage of the Discovery Pass and you will need your library card number and PIN to access the reservation system. If no date is available, don’t worry; they restock every 30 days, so keep checking!
Offers and availability from each participating partner vary from month to month. The list of participating partners includes:
- Tampa Bay History Center
- Hillsborough County, Florida Government Conservation Parks
- Glazer Children’s Museum
- American Ship of Victory and Museum
- Tampa Theater
- Henri Vegetal Museum
- Florida Holocaust Museum
- Stageworks Theater
- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts
- Tampa Art Museum, Inc.
- Straz Center for the Performing Arts
- The Florida Orchestra
- Big cat rescue
The Discovery Pass by Hillsborough County Public Libraries offers a fun and affordable way to try new attractions or visit old favorites.
By Karen Ring