Ellwood City Public Library activities for the week of March 21 – Ellwood City, PA news
The Town of Ellwood Public Library offers a variety of weekly activities. Information is available by calling the library at 724-758-6458.
The library has partnered with Seneca Library District, Oil Creek Library District, Erie County Public Library, and Crawford County Federated Library System for eBooks. You can now use the Overdrive or Libby app. to borrow books from the above libraries. Please call the library with any questions.
The Library is open. Newspapers, magazines and toys will not be available at this time. Masks must be worn, covering mouth and nose, in the building throughout the visit. We will continue to do curbside pickup. Please call us with the recommended book(s), authors, genre or material you wish to view and our staff will see that it is alphabetically in the lobby for you. We always make our returns in specially marked containers in our hall. Please do not put donated books in these bins. 724-758-6458 is the number to call for inquiries.
Hours are Tuesday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Please remember that no one is available to take your calls unless it is during the hours indicated above.
Activities taking place this week include.
TUESDAY MARCH 22
- 10:00 a.m. – “Baby Laptime,” a program for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers conducted via Facebook.
- 6:00 p.m. – “Just Me and You Book Group”, will discuss the book “President of the Whole 5th Grade” by Sherri Winston on Zoom.
WEDNESDAY MARCH 23
- Tony Crow will be at the library from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to help veterans. No appointment necessary.
THURSDAY MARCH 24
- 6:00 p.m. – “Family Laptime”, a program for babies, toddlers and preschoolers conducted via Facebook
Sign up for the monthly e-newsletter to keep up to date with all the programs and activities happening at the library.
Here are the commemorative contributions received by the library during the month of March. Theses are published on a weekly basis in this section and represent part of the contributions received.
- In Memory of Carl F. Agostinelli by Ron and Debbie Atkinson
- In Memory of Marian C. Fray by Liz Patterson and Nadene Hipple
- In memory of Joseph Francis Valerian Jaeger by Ron and Debbie Atkinson
- In memory of Mary “Dolly” Frances Lucas of Samuel Teolis Funeral Home, Inc.
- In memory of Lester J. Miller by Doris and Laurie Keane
- In memory of Loretta G. Paganie by Doris and Laurie Keane
- In memory of Annie Trivilino of Samuel Teolis Funeral Home, Inc.
- In memory of Joseph A. Valentino, Sr. of Liz Pratt, Samuel Teolis Funeral Home, Inc.
- In Memory of Andrew Woloszyn by Ron and Debbie Atkinson