Madison Public Library to host pajama week – News-Herald
Madison Public Library kicks off the New Year in comfort by celebrating Pajama Week.
Customers are welcome to come to the library in their pajamas while staff wear theirs to work Jan 3-7. The library also hosts pajama-themed storytelling hours for children from birth to kindergarten.
“We’re excited to relax a bit as we kick off 2022 at the library,” Library Director Dee Culbertson said in a press release. “All of the children’s story times scheduled for this week will have a PJ theme. Kids love to show off their pajamas.
Online registrations are requested for all storytime programs at www.madison-library.info.
“We continue to offer library and Zoom options so that as many families as possible can participate,” Culbertson added in the release.
Children’s Library Assistant Kylie Coy will lead the programs, sharing stories, nursery rhymes, songs and dances.
The schedule is:
• Baby / toddler: Jan. 3 at 5:30 p.m .; January 4 at 10 a.m. (online); and January 5 at 11 a.m.
• Preschool: Jan. 4 at 11 a.m. and Jan. 7 at 9:30 a.m. (online)
• Young child: January 5 at 10:00 a.m.
• Family: January 3 at 6.15 p.m. (online)
• Kindergarten: January 7 at 1 p.m.
The Madison Public Library is located at 6111 Middle Ridge Road in Madison Township.